We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

SummerWave72

What were the best games of 2018, and what games are you looking forward to in 2019?

SummerWave72    19

As 2018 comes to an end, lets look back at some of the great releases and not-so-great releases this year. and what are you looking forward to in 2019?

hazz69mcpie    316

No man Sky was pretty shit for a long hype up. 👎
Borderlands 3 looks amazing as always. Cant wait to see the new engine. (Release date is around March next year.) 😱
Red Dead Redemption 2 got so many awards. So yeah. Its good. 🏆
Fallout 76.... yeah..... that happened. 🤢

Also my major look forward to is what Valve is doing in regards to their VR software development and supposedly HL:VR development. Fingers crossed that (my speculation and hopes) Valve releases a cheap VR setup to play HL3. But thats  IF.  BIG IF.

Refrigerator    279

@hazz69mcpie IDK if you saw but last year the half life 3 script was leak and its confirmed as a cancelled project for valve.

Overwatch brigette - caused many players to quit the game. Game was great before her.

Pubg - released Sanhok Jungle and Videnki Snow Maps this year which revived the game.

Black Ops 4 - can be pretty fun with friends and black out is fun.

Rainbow 6 Siege -  released some awesome operators such as Alibi, Maestro, Maverick,Clash, Kaid, Nomad

Islands of Nyne - super strong for a good for 3 weeks until the recent shut down 2 weeks ago.

Smash Ultimate - played it and its super fun with friends.

Some MEMEs of 2018

Do you know de wei?

Alexa, Play Despacito

Kids eating Tide Pods

Change my Mind

Infinity War Disintegration

And Many others

• Upvote 1