We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Munt3dApple

*a Little Touch Of Class* The "genuine" Quest

Munt3dApple    613

Hello Fellow EGC'ers And Welcome to Munt3dApple's Quest, *A Little Touch of Class*.
I have been pondering a way to combine a Hobby of collection with online play for a long time.
Collecting up hats and miscs was fun but I felt it was missing something.
Perhaps you could say it needed "A little touch of class" (sorry, couldn't resist).

With the help of EGC players and members i have started to collect Genuine items of all types
I Currently have 3 goals i wish to achieve.

1.Collect every last genuine for Team Fortress 2 and continue to collect as new items are released.
2. Create my own sets using nothing but genuine items and weapons (sometimes vintage).
3. Have some fun and meet new people along the way

This discussion page will be dedicated to suggestions of items to use in my Genuine sets and listings of all my current Genuine items
Any and all feedback is greatly welcomed along with the assistance of obtaining any items I do not have yet.
Unfortunately as a collector, I will not be able to trade off any of my genuines but i will always offer fair trade to those who wish to help out.

A post of my entire current Genuine inventory will be added within a day or two from this original post
Please do not hesitate to add me on steam if you'd like to help, suggest or trade

Thank Your for reading and remember to always be "Genuine" in life - MuntedApple

Edit: Hey EGC'ers.
sorry about the wait for the list.
Currently, this is the available genuines.

*Feel free to browse this list and i will continue to update as I obtain them.

The items that are blue in the list below show what i have already and the green is what i still need.

Thank you for your time and remember, stay "classy" and always be genuine in life - Munt3dApple

• Upvote 1

KeRRR    736

Haha, love the puns in this. Can't wait to see your genuine list!

b00sh    7

Nice one Munted you seem to be a Genuine bloke. But are you intentions Genuine? The Grandmaster does go for a lot but I do hope you manage to get one I am Genuine about this.

Sorry had to throw some Genuine's in there gl buddy.

• Upvote 2

Jeby    587

Hello Fellow EGC'ers And Welcome to Munt3dApple's Quest, *A Little Touch of Class*.
I have been pondering a way to combine a Hobby of collection with online play for a long time.
Collecting up hats and miscs was fun but I felt it was missing something.
Perhaps you could say it needed "A little touch of class" (sorry, couldn't resist).

With the help of EGC players and members i have started to collect Genuine items of all types
I Currently have 3 goals i wish to achieve.

1.Collect every last genuine for Team Fortress 2 and continue to collect as new items are released.
2. Create my own sets using nothing but genuine items and weapons (sometimes vintage).
3. Have some fun and meet new people along the way

This discussion page will be dedicated to suggestions of items to use in my Genuine sets and listings of all my current Genuine items
Any and all feedback is greatly welcomed along with the assistance of obtaining any items I do not have yet.
Unfortunately as a collector, I will not be able to trade off any of my genuines but i will always offer fair trade to those who wish to help out.

A post of my entire current Genuine inventory will be added within a day or two from this original post
Please do not hesitate to add me on steam if you'd like to help, suggest or trade

Thank Your for reading and remember to always be "Genuine" in life - MuntedApple

Edit: Hey EGC'ers.
sorry about the wait for the list.
Currently, this is the available genuines.

*Feel free to browse this list and i will continue to update as I obtain them.

The items that are blue in the list below show what i have already and the green is what i still need.

Thank you for your time and remember, stay "classy" and always be genuine in life - Munt3dApple

I have a genuine grandmaster if you are still looking for these