We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
lemr4d

I think this is long overdue

lemr4d    5

I want to say sorry to all the members and staff that i've affected with my immaturity over the past 5? years, i've never really addressed it or brought it up, but i know I've  done is not okay, i was relentless rude to staff, and players for way too long, and i never was respectful, i always acted so top shit because i always had a group of people who worshipped me for it pretty much, people thought it was funny so i in turn thought it was funny, Kerrrr and limaaa pretty much had to baby sit me from 2013-2016, and then from then i went from some annoying kid to some rat ♥♥♥♥ of a teen, i've been banned 3 times and muted countless more, i'm not asking for forgiveness or anything like that, i just want you all to know i am truly sorry, specifically Munt3d, Hazz, Rosef, Kerrr, Limmma MsFreakshow jebby and Allanon.

I'm not really good with apologies , so i'm just going to end it off with Sorry, thank you for reading. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Allanon    789

Not a lot i can say to this except for the fact that you are taking responsibility for your actions, which i commend. I cant speak for other admins, but yeah you cause me a pain in the ass when you were like that. 

But i like that you came here and explained yourself to some extent. Personally im not one to hold grudges once someone has acknowledged wrongs, so as long as you are genuine in your words, im more than happy to welcome you back into the community with no prejudice.

Take care Lem,

Allanon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

hazz69mcpie    306

Sup lem.

For me personally, I don’t hold grudges very long cause I’m open to mostly all people and whatever.

But...

...when it comes to the point where it turns into a long term problem and hassle to be mates with you, I need to put my foot down, I won’t go in to detail what you’ve done but obviously you’ve done broke all the Ten Commandments probably lol.

I apologise but I myself will continue to exile you from my life until I think you are ready and fully mature for a chat with me.

But otherwise, hopefully this is the first and many steps in the right direction for reconciliation and beyond with EGC and you as a person, don’t ♥♥♥♥ this up like you always do lem.

lemr4d    5
23 minutes ago, hazz69mcpie said:

and you as a person, don’t ♥♥♥♥ this up like you always do lem.

I didn't ♥♥♥♥ up AD, so theres a start.

• Upvote 1

Munt3dApple    611

There have been alot of people who have come and gone over the years, many are memorable for good reasons and some for really, really bad reasons. You lem are one of the few who I remember for all the wrong reasons. I could sit here blab about how much of a douchebag you were but that's not going to get us anywhere. I am glad that you have come forward and spoken about your past actions, I can only hope that you are sincere but I guess time will tell.

• Upvote 2

lemr4d    5
2 hours ago, Munt3dApple said:

There have been alot of people who have come and gone over the years, many are memorable for good reasons and some for really, really bad reasons. You lem are one of the few who I remember for all the wrong reasons. I could sit here blab about how much of a douchebag you were but that's not going to get us anywhere. I am glad that you have come forward and spoken about your past actions, I can only hope that you are sincere but I guess time will tell.

It took me getting a dose of my own medicine to realize that what iw as doing is not okay.