We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
Jeby

EXPIRED Free 50 Diamonds - CSGO Diamonds

Jeby    593

I'm not here to really promote gambling or gambling sites, but a YouTuber has a deal for 0.50 free diamonds (50 cents worth) with them at the moment at this link:

http://csgodiamonds.com/#/sparkles

A working strategy is to turn it to autobet, change 'on lose' to multiply by two. I'm at $1 worth atm, and it's slow, but as you make money, increase your base bet. I know a lot of you don't play csgo, but it's essentially free skins, which you can sell on the market. Only limitation: Lowest skins are worth 0.55 diamonds, meaning you have to win a few times before you can withdraw anything. Good luck, should also help a lot of you get your trading inventories in business, if you're f2p, all the better. :P:D

Disclaimer: I'm not affiliated with anyone at the sparkles YouTube channel or the website, just thought i'd give you all a shot at free crap.

EDIT: So I learnt a few lessons, namely that if you leave max bet not at infinite, you will get screwed. it seems like a safety feature, but it really isn't. I lost my dollar I made, and got down to 3 cents. I have since made another 68 cents, and withdrawn a skin, leaving only 17 cents to bet with, meaning the bets wont go ridiculously huge, and the stakes are low. Not much money to most of you, but once you have a nest egg of skins outside, you can either sell em in steam, or trade back in, and have a higher base bet. Have fun!

Edit Edit: The skin I withdrew for 0.51 diamonds was worth $0.63. stickers are not counted.

FINAL Edit: I have found a website with lots of free referral codes. Free stuff here I come.

I Lied Edit: Why don't we start a freebie club. For instance, this once site called csgostrong offers anyone to put in a referral code. You get 100 coins, I would get 5.

don't gamble kids

Mediz    104

NSW - 1800 011 511- Mental Health Line

VIC - 1300 651 251 - Suicide Help Line

QLD - 13 43 25 84 - 13 HEALTH

TAS - 1800 332 388 - Mental Health Services Helpline

SA - 13 14 65 - Mental Health Assessment and Crisis Intervention Service

WA - 1800 676 822 - Mental Health Emergency Response Line

NSW, VIC, WA, SA, QLD, ACT, NT - 1800 858 858 - Gambling Help

NT - 08 8999 4988 - Top End Mental Health Service

ACT - 1800 629 354 - Mental Health Triage Service

NSW - 1300 78 9978 - Mensline

NSW  - 1800 737 732 - Domestic Violence Support

Edited by Mediz
  • Upvote 2

Jeby    593
1 hour ago, Allanon said:

Seems shifty as fk dude but w/e

I got a free statrak skin from it. I'm not complaining. Sure, it's only $0.60, but it's 0.60 i didn't have before. My only rule is to not put real money into it, or anything I care about. If you're only using the free stuff. If you guy's think the post's a bit over the top, or that I shouldn't be promoting free gambling, can an admin take it down?