We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
Jeby

EXPIRED Free $50 vistaprint voucher/code

DeeJay    108

i actually like having absolute control on all of my private login details thank you

Jeby    593
50 minutes ago, xDeeJayGamer said:

i actually like having absolute control on all of my private login details thank you

...Okay then? If you're referring to vistaprint security, you could always not use the same password for everything...

Jeby    593
6 hours ago, xDeeJayGamer said:

I was just referring to the fact the post looked phishy.

Worry not dear DeeJay

I have the code here: T94ZPR22HT45

You just put it in the 'got a promo code' area in checkout, find your own way to vistaprint.

This is what I wasted $8 on. The banner is 76cm*122cm or something.

PwbXE6l.png

Edited by Iasnerjilaes Minidove
  • Upvote 1

Munt3dApple    613
13 hours ago, xDeeJayGamer said:

I was just referring to the fact the post looked phishy.

Legit site with legit code. Only condition is you pay postage but at $8 its a bargain.

• Upvote 2

Jeby    593
3 hours ago, Munt3dApple said:

What do you guys think of this?

EGC shirt front.jpg

EGC shirt back.jpg

Love it, but the Logo's going to be kinda low res if its the steam one. I was thinking of asking Kerrr for it, but oh well. I'd drop the website link, and maybe just have the "ENDLESS GAMERS" and the community banner without the background, just because it doesn't blend to well with the colour. I dunno, just my shitty thoughts. Good luck. Someone get whoever designed the banner to give us a high res one to make a banner out of.

Munt3dApple    613

This is why i have not over stretched the logos over the entire back and front so it does'nt look cactus. Having the domain link on it is important so it will stay but i know what u mean with the logo not blending with the shirt. I have'nt finalised the order yet so ill have another crack at it but my logo stays and the domain stays.

• Upvote 1

Jeby    593
5 minutes ago, Munt3dApple said:

This is why i have not over stretched the logos over the entire back and front so it does'nt look cactus. Having the domain link on it is important so it will stay but i know what u mean with the logo not blending with the shirt. I have'nt finalised the order yet so ill have another crack at it but my logo stays and the domain stays.

Good luck, the back looks pretty damn fine. Getting anything else with that $50?

KeRRR    745

Hey guys, the logo will be redone once the maps out, i will make a steam version, website version and a high res poster version for you guys if you do wish to make wacky t-shirts. haha. Looks great btw

• Upvote 2

Jeby    593

Well I got my stuff, and it's all pretty great, except for one thing, they don't print blacks and dark greys very well. I think the deals over if you wanted to close this thread, but if you're still going to order, don't make it super dark.

Edit: For example, on my banner above, the CS guy is invisible, and the background black.

Edited by Iasnerjilaes Minidove