Minidove

Jeby's/Minidove's/Iasnerjilaes/Lamar's Corner of awesome are n stuff

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, hazz69mcpie said:

Whats this "video" that you speak of about a frige doing a angry clause?

Also apart from that video, what other projects are you going to be working on to provide to EGC, as a Media Staff member?

Fridge gave me a video to edit for him over the holidays... I unfortunately couldn't do it over xmas.

As for projects, not much at the moment. If any of the admins anyone want to give me a task however, I'd be happy to oblige. (I like doing tutorials, quality depends upon the timeframe)

Also, why are half my views from Finland?

gNXd5TJ.jpg

Edited by Minidove

I wasn't going to post today, but I really enjoyed the work I did on some rust skins, specifically this glowing grenade thingo:

06E834B2B4441F36953CAC06F60538D394592975

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=836745325

For some reason this shirt I made in 5 minutes for a tutorial has now garnered thousands of votes.

F136269377113E3FDFF92692974FFB0E882D42E8

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=835881570

is there a possibillity of designing hats for tf2 to be added into the game? I have some ideas.

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, CrazyyCow said:

is there a possibillity of designing hats for tf2 to be added into the game? I have some ideas.

Definitely. TF2 and CSGO are massive workshop markets at the moment, so for the time being I've been working on items for games that might make it in. I've looked at making TF2 hats a few times and I'm definitely interested in doing so, I just need to zbrush up on my 3D skills. If you or anyone has ideas for stuff I should make, please post, yesterday was the first time in a while I had ideas I was confident enough in to produce skins of.

Edit: I'll totally revenue split X% for ideas, but you'll need to setup all the valve tax stuff first.

Edit 2: I'm also taking a shot at unturned skins despite the fact I've played 19 minutes of the game. Smaller games are a great place to produce workshop content as quality stuff isn't everywhere (yet_).

Edited by Minidove

15 minutes ago, Minidove said:

Definitely. TF2 and CSGO are massive workshop markets at the moment, so for the time being I've been working on items for games that might make it in. I've looked at making TF2 hats a few times and I'm definitely interested in doing so, I just need to zbrush up on my 3D skills. If you or anyone has ideas for stuff I should make, please post, yesterday was the first time in a while I had ideas I was confident enough in to produce skins of.

I have tons of ideas, one of them is really nice and i think has a shot of being accepted, ill tell you once i get some pics and completely formulate it

pCPCEbS.jpg

I feel like i've accomplished something in 3 days. Notice me benevolent Facepunch gods.

I got one after the fact as well. Happy days.

RIyYkyo.jpg

j8nsKYs.jpg

I've done it lads! I can't show you my revenue but when I get paid I might finally be able to buy lifetime. Thanks for all your dank support

Wow!

Well done dude, you're amazing at what you do, and you finally got some recognition, Well done. 

Edited by EGC | Oi Big Ears

3 hours ago, Minidove said:

j8nsKYs.jpg

I've done it lads! I can't show you my revenue but when I get paid I might finally be able to buy lifetime. Thanks for all your dank support

Congrats my man! I hope to see some cool stuff coming up in the future, keep it up!

(Now you can go back to doing my editing work lol xD)

Just now, Refrigerator said:

Congrats my man! I hope to see some cool stuff coming up in the future, keep it up!

(Now you can go back to doing my editing work lol xD)

Hehehehehehe. Soon

I learnt how to use substance painter this week. Lovely piece of software.

Went from this

8C78FC88B3BB3C5CBFAC9B893E84FB910BAD5CBE

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=844922991

to this

AFA8BD0BE79CE787FFC8934DB4316B38D8F45AE3

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=846693123

excuse the hand through the stock, it's rendered in game, and I can only change the texture not the model.

Substance Painter render of the so called Shed Gun

FdGvdhe.jpg

I got another item into Rust and I thought that would warrant an update to this thread.

They accepted my old door:

512fx512f

As that made me happy, I went and made a jukebox version of the new vending machine:

C73359E437FF5D6554F62D336B5D0F03EE914BC9

Other than that, I started making some simple T-shirts with spreadshirt. Hope to be able to apply my skills in making better looking things than these:

Ef0CTSP.jpgZ5oK2Zi.jpg

Thanks for tolerating my high effort image shitposting again :)

Posted (edited)

Well, it's been a little over a month since I last updated this thread, so I thought I'd post something.

For one, I've got a new mic which cuts out a lot of painful background noise, you can see it over at my utub channel which has grown to a hole 34 subs

Other than that, I've started working on a game. Not sure whether it'll go anywhere, but the basic idea of the game can be played in discord, which was a bit of fun to do.

Also, this: 1eBeXJr.jpg

Edited by Minidove

Your voice, I can hear it properly now. You remind me of Bondi beach ;)

9 minutes ago, hazz69mcpie said:

@Minidove Got any revenue yet? 

Well my first bank stopped supporting Swift codes for international transfers, so in 3 days to 10 days I should find out if my current bank supports Valve payments or I have to find another new one.

It's been a while since I posted here, so lets start:

My latest shitpost of a video, people like learning stuff for some reason, good market to cash into.

I have a twitter that I'm using now, so that's something: https://twitter.com/JebyPersern

I think I found an EGC twitter with 2 tweets. Maybe something the Media Staff can do ^-^

I have 3 Rust items in the game at the moment, perhaps another coming soon, the third of which has lead to some sweet repping on https://xtab.me

pFskzQg.jpg

I guess I'll probably update this again if I make an interesting video or start refurbishing my ~2000 era PC case for a ryzen build (in hopes I can actually work at 4k, not just run tf2). Until then, have fun!