We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

hamburgercrisis

Long Overdue Introduction

I am hamburger crisis, I've been playing TF2 since 2011 and my first impression to those on the server was definitely not a pleasant one. I was the edgy "Sniper Main" everyone hated and had the ego that surpassed the size of the sun. A couple days ago I revealed that was nothing more than a front, and I was actually capable of being nice and modest, but I chose not to because when I first came there I had intentions of just stomping trade servers with Sniper. I decided to do that big reveal because I realized how much I've grown fond of the community overtime, especially with the admins that run it. Aside from that though, I'm an SFM artist who is currently looking to get into graphic design and I'm hoping to get to know this community better. 

KeRRR    731

Hi and welcome hamburger. Check my sig for some useful info.