We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

RumbleFrog    15

Who Am I?

Known as Fishy on Discord or RumbleFrog on my various social media profiles. I'm a freelance full-stack developer and has been for about five years now. I started at the age of 11 (Yes 11), that means I'm currently at the age of 16! Now, I know what you're thinking: there's no way this kid started that early, but believe me, even I didn't believe, I guess it's all genetics :wanwan:

- I'm a moderator for the SourceBans++ community

- I'm currently the lead-developer in a small TF2 Dodgeball community MaxDB

What do I do?

Full-stack Developer

What's a full-stack developer you may ask?

Full-stack die-hards would consider a full-stack developer to have specialized knowledge in all stages of software development. Thus, a full-stack developer would be proficient, if not fluent, in:

- Server, network, and hosting environment

- Relational and nonrelational databases

- How to interact with APIs and the external world

- User interface and user experience

- Quality assurance

- Security concerns throughout the program

- Understanding customer and business needs

Track!

I'm currently a sprinter on my Indoor Season 2018 Track team. And soon to be in the on the Outdoor team... once the weather over here gets better.

Things I hate & like

- I love discussing alternative efficient ways of developing things with people

- I absolutely hate people that cannot use Google for mere 5 seconds to search for answers before coming to me for help, if you're one of those, I'm most likely giving you an LMGTY link.

- I love playing with squads! That means I enjoy playing games like PUBG, League of Legends, and of course TF2!

My Work

- Most of my public projects are on my Github profile

- You can find my published (So not all public projects) Sourcemod projects at Alliedmods  and private Sourcemod projects at my personal site

Connect with me!

- Feel free to add me on Steam! (Keep in mind, I perform regular friend list cleaning)

- Write to me on Keybase!

Edited by RumbleFrog
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

KeRRR    725

Hi Fishy, nice to see you around the community. Welcome! If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to DM me.

You can find some useful links in my signature. :D We have some real characters here, you will meet them soon enough. :ok_hand:

• Like 1

RumbleFrog    15

Feel free to ask me for programming help; I'm fluent in JS, SourcePawn, Java, PHP, HTML, CSS/LESS/SASS, Python, MySQL, and Unix Bash!

• Like 1

Greetings fellow coder. I see you are well grasped in what you adhere to do in your future. Hope to see you around, young man!

• Like 1

Roosef    261

Good to see you here man.

Hoping to see you on the servers soon! 

• Like 1

LiMaaa    799

Welcome Fishy, I hope the pond is big enough for you ;)

• Like 1