We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
Jeby

Forum Guide: Adding screenshots to forum posts

Question

Jeby    593

It's come to my attention that at least a few people don't know how to post screenshots/demos on the forums, which can be instrumental in such things as reports and bug finding, so I put together a little guide for those who need help.

Finding your screenshot

Here's another guide about finding where your screenshots are saved

Uploading your screenshot

To add a screenshot/demo file you will need to do one of two things

A: upload the screenshot to an image/videofile sharing service like imgur, tinyupload, youtube (don't publish the images to gallery however), and copy the link, and paste it on a note

or

B: use the 'choose files...' button that should be in the bottom left of the post area, however sometimes this will only allow you to insert an existing attachment or image from URL. If this is the case, refer to A.

• Upvote 2

1 answer to this question

KeRRR    745

Good guide. I may add to it and will pin it in the forum support area. Thanks minidove.

• Upvote 2