Endless Gamers Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sethwing

Heyo!

Sethwing    107

Heyo!
My name (on Steam) is Sethley Wingaloo.
You can call me by that name or by my nickname (outside of Steam), Jazz.

A bit about me.

I've always been quiet about myself when it comes to Steam. Only a few of you know a bit about me, only 2 knows more about me than the few, and only 1 knows me personally.
(Limaaa can probably guess who that person is, if he remembers) ;)
In general, I am a quiet person. I'm the type of person who likes to watch the world to by while doing my own thing.
I also do enjoy socializing, meeting new people and having a good time with some banter, however, I don't have much to say.

Hoste: Why're you Jazz?

I'm called Jazz by my friends due to my love of Jazz music. I do not have a preferred artist or composer, I just love any type.
In saying that, I do like other music types too.

History with EGC and Steam & TF2.

I've been on Steam for nearly 6 years now with TF2 being my most played and favourite game.

I've been quite the trader, gift bringer and quite the unboxer throughout my time in the game. (I also main Heavy/Medic!)
I am currently semi-retired. I can't fully say that I'll come back to Steam and/or TF2. It's a decision that I do consider regularly.

As for EGC, I've been a part of this community for nearly 3 years now. I've done a lot during my time within it and I am proud to be a part of it.

Now that you know a bit about me. Here's the final piece to the cake.

As promised and (long awaited...)
An actual photo of me! Enjoy <3
https://imgur.com/a/dzVmT

-Sethley Wingaloo!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
As long as they're decent.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

LiMaaa    775

You bastard, I actually thought, oh finally a pic of the infamous, but nope, just a troll. You been spending too much time on the EGC discord! :P<3

• Like 2