Endless Gamers Community
Refrigerator

Almost 6 months Later

Refrigerator    263

Hey All,

Its been around 6 months since I have stopped playing tf2 and I wanted to check in with all you guys to see how you guys were doing and to give you an update on where I am in life. Currently still in college studying mechanical engineering (because engineers build sentries) and working at an engineering internship. Lately been playing a good amount of Overwatch as well as battlefield 1 with some of my friends. Living life and all. A few months ago I got to go out on a date with Akira and his super hot voice. EGC brings friends together in real life! I really do miss you guys. If anything is on your mind, feel free to ask me anything (why I stopped playing tf2, overwatch, life, etc..)

How's EGC and all? How are the servers and the players? How are you guys doing? I am eager to know. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Refrigerator    263
20 hours ago, phatcow7 said:

so, why did you stop tf2 got bored of it? overwatch better? mmmm.

Tf2 is still one of my top favorite games of all time not just because of the fact that it has a balance of classes but also the environment of the players in it. I love tf2. That was the issue. I spent way too much time playing and trading that I was neglecting real world things. At the end of the day, its just a game (unless you cash out ;). Trading became an addiction and I felt I needed to move on. Hence why I cashed out because I knew that if I left my inventory there, it would make me want to keep playing. Tf2 still is one of my favorite games as I mentioned however I felt that it was time to move on as many of my old friends who played with me where awestruck by other games (i.e. Battlefield 1, Overwatch, Breath of the Wild, etc).

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Munt3dApple    609

I can relate to this. I have not played TF2 for months. I don't really miss the game itself but I do miss a lot of the people i met while playing it. Make sure you drop into the discord come times mate. It is the best way for those who don't play TF2 anymore to stay in touch with the EGC crew.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Refrigerator    263
5 hours ago, Munt3dApple said:

I can relate to this. I have not played TF2 for months. I don't really miss the game itself but I do miss a lot of the people i met while playing it. Make sure you drop into the discord come times mate. It is the best way for those who don't play TF2 anymore to stay in touch with the EGC crew.

Or maybe I can get you into Overwatch... (Its a lot like Mvm but without the $0.99 tickets...)

Will do!

• Like 1

Munt3dApple    609
10 hours ago, Refrigerator said:

Or maybe I can get you into Overwatch... (Its a lot like Mvm but without the $0.99 tickets...)

Will do!

lol, I already play overwatch :)

• Like 1

KeRRR    662

It's great to see you expand and meet people from EGC. We are glad we have inspired some great friendships through the community and do hope to see you on the discord soon <3

• Like 2

Sethwing    104
On 10/5/2017 at 0:19 PM, Refrigerator said:

I love tf2. That was the issue. I spent way too much time playing and trading that I was neglecting real world things. At the end of the day, its just a game

On 10/6/2017 at 0:14 AM, Munt3dApple said:

I can relate to this. I have not played TF2 for months. I don't really miss the game itself but I do miss a lot of the people i met while playing it.

I completely agree with both of you. I love the community and I'll always pay a visit every now and then, but I don't find the game interesting anymore (as with Steam too.)

It's good to see you move onto other things that you enjoy, Fridge. <3

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3