We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

DonnieSexbag    16

Hey all, checking in with the EGC crowd. Ya boi is at University! Here I am sitting in my nice comfy dorm waiting for laundry to finish. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and see how things are going. Feel free to post what you've been up to. <33

p.s. Don't expect to see me on TF2 for a while. University wifi blocks it and stuff. I'm having trouble getting into Steam, much less TF2!

p.p.s. I'm thinking of signing up for the travel abroad program. Suggestions for where I should go, if I end up being able to choose?

Donnie Sexbag

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hoste    438

Yeah ♥♥♥♥, come to Australia. We've got sun, sand and sex!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Roosef    262

@DonnieSexbag! Grats on getting into Uni! It's alot harder than you think... ;)

Japan is a great option to go and study abroad. After all, it's what my dad did when he was in University.

He went to Tokyo and lived there for a couple years. He studied there and saw things that you can expect to see there.

Cherry Blossoms, Mount Fuji and hentai shit like that.

Also, @Hoste is right! Come here to AU! We're a crazy bunch of people that will probably steal your wallet, eat sausages on bread napkins and meat filled pastries.

Whatever you decide, make sure to enjoy yourself! <3

• Like 1

Jeby    593

Everyone else has said what you need to be congratulated for, so congrats for that! :)

Agreeing with the others, Japan seems like a pretty great place for university abroad.

As for the Uni blocking stuff, a decent vpn may be a wise investment. Get the trial version of one to see whether your uni picks up on their usage and whether they actively block them. That and maybe using google's DNS servers (not entirely sure this will affect you). Maybe look over the document you probably signed about internet usage first though.

• Upvote 1

CrazyyCow    358

I'm at academy, with the same problem. Consider getting a VPN, even a free one, as minidove says. i can confirm it works even if steam is blocked. Ill ask around for some good ones if you want. Most cost ~7-10 bucks a month from what I've seen. 

Come to Chicago.

DonnieSexbag    16
On 9/4/2017 at 10:20 PM, CrazyyCow said:

I'm at academy, with the same problem. Consider getting a VPN, even a free one, as minidove says. i can confirm it works even if steam is blocked. Ill ask around for some good ones if you want. Most cost ~7-10 bucks a month from what I've seen. 

Come to Chicago.

Yeah sure, Cow. I'll travel abroad from Nevada to Chicago.

Nah, I'm kidding. Thanks for those suggestions, everyone. I'll see what I can't do about the VPN, I do believe it's against policy.

In the meantime, my roommate has Steam, so maybe I can mooch off of him. Hopefully I can choose where to travel. I'd love to go to Japan to see what kind of culture I can find, but Oz is probably beautiful (at least moreso than here c;)

In the meantime, I'm gonna get some essays and stuff done.

Regards.

• Like 1

CrazyyCow    358
On 9/7/2017 at 4:52 PM, DonnieSexbag said:

Yeah sure, Cow. I'll travel abroad from Nevada to Chicago.

Nah, I'm kidding. Thanks for those suggestions, everyone. I'll see what I can't do about the VPN, I do believe it's against policy.

In the meantime, my roommate has Steam, so maybe I can mooch off of him. Hopefully I can choose where to travel. I'd love to go to Japan to see what kind of culture I can find, but Oz is probably beautiful (at least moreso than here c;)

In the meantime, I'm gonna get some essays and stuff done.

Regards.

anything fun is against policy

• Upvote 1