We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Jeby

SELLING [SOLD] Midnight Whirlwind Shred Alert

Jeby    587

I have a Midnight Whirlwind Shred Alert for sale over at Marketplace.tf: https://marketplace.tf/shop/minidove

I've got it up there for now but I'm willing to go cheaper directly as they take a 10% commission on sales.

I'm also open to item offers and keys, but I'd prefer Creepy Crawlies

Edited by Minidove
  • Upvote 1

Hoste    438

Guys, if nobody buys it, Mini will crab me it. You decide whether that is a good or bad thing! :LonkPLS:

Good luck trying to sell it~ > w>

• Upvote 1

Jeby    587
2 minutes ago, Hoste said:

Guys, if nobody buys it, Mini will crab me it. You decide whether that is a good or bad thing! :LonkPLS:

Good luck trying to sell it~ > w>

Ignore him ;_;

I might do it, but pls buy it and crab hoste yourself so I don't feel so bad about losing money

• Upvote 1

Hoste    438

IIIIIIIIII boooooouuuuuuuuuuuuught the shreeeeeeed aleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrtttttttt with one hundred Schmackos.

• Upvote 1

Jeby    587
1 hour ago, Hoste said:

IIIIIIIIII boooooouuuuuuuuuuuuught the shreeeeeeed aleeeeeeerrrrrrrrrtttttttt with one hundred Schmackos.

Sold to hoste for 31 sweet sweet creepy crawly keys

• Upvote 1