We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
catdad

Cat Dad draws and then never gets a job.

catdad    4

Hi I'm cat dad, or duckui...or Ari. I'm a dingus that is under going training for concept art for movies and vidya games. I really dig TF2 so have some good ol' TF2 doodles mang.

tumblr_nvmb5gTvqY1qcm7sxo1_r1_1280.gif

spooky ghost pauling for some tumblr thing.

tumblr_nv66kf7ldD1qcm7sxo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nv90r5jD5t1qcm7sxo1_1280.jpg

• Upvote 4

KeRRR    736

great work, looks amazing and welcome :P

Edited by KeRRR
  • Upvote 1

LucyFur    29

You are the type of artists I envy and get jealous when I attempt to "draw" something. I lose motivation so quickly and give up 

Love your work

• Upvote 2

catdad    4

You are the type of artists I envy and get jealous when I attempt to "draw" something. I lose motivation so quickly and give up 

Love your work

it's okay man. art takes years of practice. I don't have an art job so i just throw my art in shame.

LiMaaa    806

I think your work is great, a real tf2 style to the sniper artwork, not only because of the cut paper color but also the mood. Nice.

Jeby    591
On 14/10/2015, 2:37:55, catdad said:

Hi I'm cat dad, or duckui...or Ari. I'm a dingus that is under going training for concept art for movies and vidya games. I really dig TF2 so have some good ol' TF2 doodles mang.

Hidden Content

Damn, thats some sweet art. Perhaps I'll be as good as you one day.