Endless Gamers Community
Hoste

Exploiting & cheating in TF2

Hoste    424

We've all seen it - from aimlocking cheaters to locking a team's spawn doors, cheaters and exploiters have roamed in TF2 for it's lifetime. This is honestly a half-arsed thread to get your opinions and find a place for conversation on said topics. To start, here's a video of a new exploit where players can instantly capture control points with what I can only imagine is some type of lag switch for their client. I've personally never seen this before and i'm sure many others haven't either. And yes, I know, this isn't a demo file, stop complaining please.

Feel free to post whatever you like in this thread. 

• Upvote 5

CrazyyCow    358

Yea anti cheat sucks. LMAOBOX wasnt anything really. People then just switched to nullcore and other undetectables.

• Upvote 1

lambda    43

kinda off-topic, but i wonder if valve is subscribed to delfy

still, if there aren't people exploiting exploits, then the game can't be patched further, but cheaters are shit any way you look at it

• Upvote 1

Hoste    424

After some digging I managed to find an incredibly similar concept in CS:GO. This video shows a bomb being planted and immediately detonating even though it should take approximately forty seconds before the explosion. 

Whatever technique this is, it is for numerous games. 

• Upvote 1

Roosef    235
On 2017-5-21 at 9:54 PM, Hoste said:

After some digging I managed to find an incredibly similar concept in CS:GO. This video shows a bomb being planted and immediately detonating even though it should take approximately forty seconds before the explosion. 

Whatever technique this is, it is for numerous games. 

For those that wanted to see what this would look like in First person for the CS:GO equivalent.

(Probably nobody. But I found it interesting.)

Please note these times on the following video:

- 2:37

- 7:56

• Upvote 1

LiMaaa    765

@Hoste You should also add these videos to our video section, they are good reference! Hazz is moving his videos there and they are much easier to find in a long thread!

• Upvote 1