We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
KeRRR

Forums Update: Emoticons, footer + more

KeRRR    741

Hey everybody,

So we have updated a few things around the forums. I'll drop a list below with some details:

• New Footer - reflects important information, quick links and our new affiliates tab.
  • New Profile fields - If you go to edit your profile, you can now add quick links to your steam, discord, tf2op, bp.tf, steamrep + more. Adding these fields on your profile will give you quick link icons on your profile pane in posts. Making it easy for people to check your rep or send you a trade.
  • Emoticons - I know you guys have been nagging me for ages to put new emoticons into the forums. We have integrated over 50 custom emoticons to use in chat and in forum posts. Please have fun with them, but remember to not spam too many as it gets dull.
  • Discord - we have added a live link to our discord in the side pane. It will display in real time how many users are online. Please start using the discord as we will be shutting down the teamspeak in the next coming day(s).

More things to come soon. Stay safe and game on!

• Upvote 4

CrazyyCow    358
6 hours ago, KeRRR said:
  • Discord - we have added a live link to our discord in the side pane. It will display in real time how many users are online. Please start using the discord as we will be shutting down the teamspeak in the next coming day(s).

6 hours ago, KeRRR said:
  • Emoticons - I know you guys have been nagging me for ages to put new emoticons into the forums. We have integrated over 50 custom emoticons to use in chat and in forum posts. Please have fun with them, but remember to not spam too many as it gets dull.
  •  

I demand more cow emotes. :cow:

• Upvote 1

Jeby    593
1 hour ago, CrazyyCow said:

I demand more cow emotes. :cow:

:cow::100::ok_hand:

Custom ones are working for me now. Yay :)

KeRRR    741
1 hour ago, Minidove said:

:cow::100::ok_hand:

Custom ones are working for me now. Yay :)

Yeah it was cloudflare cache

• Upvote 2