KeRRR

[TF2] Vote to win! (Choose your game mode)

VOTE to WIN!   236 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. What new TF2 game-modes would you like to see on EGC? (Pick your two favourite choices)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

We are looking to start two new EGC USA servers. We would like to decide now which servers to move forward with, to commence testing.

Have your say, vote for 2 choices and let us know which game modes you want on EGC in the near future.

Everyone who votes will be in the draw to win an Unusual Electrostatic Bombing Run.

Winners will be selected when we close the poll after we deem enough votes have been cast.

Unusual you can win

We have added multiple choices as options, picking the 2 game modes you most prefer will help us make a decision the community agrees with.

If you would like to discuss game modes or think we have missed a good game mode, please post below.

Love the thought of fun servers, we basically just play to kill each other as it is. I personally dont like the thought of of an unu server, we get the traffic as it is without the egos and bs that goes with it. 

Ive voted for Dodgeball and normal(ctf) as they are what i am used to, id be keen for some payload also

I would like saxton and dodge ball, but I also think an EGC MvM would be fun for training and honing skills.

Even though it's in USA, I still voted. I picked deathrun and normal.

1 minute ago, n3D! said:

Even though it's in USA, I still voted. I picked deathrun and normal.

We will be developing the servers for our USA gamers first. If they are liked and played on, we will also bring up Australian variants of the servers!

A lot of the MVM servers sit mostly empty that i see, even with the perks of unlimited money etc. Maybe its a timezone thing. PVP is the way to go in my opinion, a lot of us have mini rivalries now as it is, id love to see it on other maps

well, since a lot of people have been complaining about "tryhards" and "this a trade server, not a tryhard server" I think we should have a server with a map rotation, where people can just play 24/7. I also love dodgeball, and would like to see a significant amout of players play that to :)

Saxton hale and normal rotation would be the shiz.

How about a server with bots? Sucks going onto a trade server and 3 people there doing nothing or afk,i think if there were bots to fill up the spots,it'd increase the server traffic,obviously a full server would attract more attention. Then at least the traffic would be there  :ph34r:

Normal and VSH. Deathrun is for sheep. Also one question: Would these servers require moderation of their own, would the admins be the same admins there, or would there be no moderation. If it was anything but MvM. these servers could get cancerous.

They would be run like any other EGC servers, with rules, moderation and admins.

@PlanB That zombie mod looks unfinished.

17 minutes ago, CrazyyCow said:

Normal and VSH. Deathrun is for sheep. Also one question: Would these servers require moderation of their own, would the admins be the same admins there, or would there be no moderation. If it was anything but MvM. these servers could get cancerous.

EGC admins are universal

24 minutes ago, LiMaaa said:

@PlanB That zombie mod looks unfinished.

Muselk did it. Must be gud. It actually seems pretty fun tho.

Dodgeball server all the way ! ?

*deathrun gets boring wayyy to fast 

I love the thought of ctf or 2fort for those that actually want to play the game. Gets real tiring when people are like , "owwe, my feelings are hurt that you head shot me twice on the trade server. You're a tryhard". 

I voted for things. Gimme things. <3

Posted (edited)

I voted on Normal and Saxton Hale.

Edited by Pixel!dotzip
I found out how to change my vote options and changed them.

2 hours ago, Littlemadtiger said:

I love the thought of ctf or 2fort for those that actually want to play the game. Gets real tiring when people are like , "owwe, my feelings are hurt that you head shot me twice on the trade server. You're a tryhard". 

I thought we were talking real maps like gully, snake, process and suijin.

Whew, at the bottom of the thread at last. Everyone has really good ideas, so I'll throw mine into the mix: A dedicated mode server and a mode rotation server (if that's at all possible). I dunno how possible the second is, but if anyone knows how, it'd probably bring a fair amount of traffic...

glad to see so much activity on the forums

1 hour ago, Minidove said:

Whew, at the bottom of the thread at last. Everyone has really good ideas, so I'll throw mine into the mix: A dedicated mode server and a mode rotation server (if that's at all possible). I dunno how possible the second is, but if anyone knows how, it'd probably bring a fair amount of traffic...

Exactly what i was thinking. The point is to bring in the most amount of people, so id say this would work.