Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidove

Crap you bought because it was cheap

8 posts in this topic

I've recently discovered the wonder that is ebay to get myself a nice new mic setup. While I wait for it all to arrive and decide if I want to add it to this thread, I bought some wires from china for 85 cents.

s-l500.jpg

Now I need to find a breadboard and build something with my RPi I guess

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A majority of the Steam emoticons I own were cheap, which is the only reason why I bought them in the first place. 

3iCOdah.png

RIP Steam wallet.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to buy a ton of these. Cheap, interesting and effective for trolling cats and simple people irl. (RRP: $2-$5 AUD)

High-Powered-Green-Laser-Pointer-2.jpg

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KeRRR said:

I used to buy a ton of these. Cheap, interesting and effective for trolling cats and simple people irl. (RRP: $2-$5 AUD)

High-Powered-Green-Laser-Pointer-2.jpg

 

What class laser? Pretty sure it's fairly easy to accidentally buy the illegal ones thanks to china..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never bothered to check, but they were not military grade, just a cheap thrill.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I quickbuy books at garage sales for my 1000+ book collection. 

Also got a small red ottoman that someone was throwing away for like $2. I ♥♥♥♥ing love ottomans cuz they are so useful (storage chairs essentially).

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/03/2017 at 0:55 AM, CrazyyCow said:

I quickbuy books at garage sales for my 1000+ book collection. 

Also got a small red ottoman that someone was throwing away for like $2. I ♥♥♥♥ing love ottomans cuz they are so useful (storage chairs essentially).

Lol, at first i thought you ment Ottoman as in the Ottoman Empire... shhh im tired

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Munt3dApple said:

Lol, at first i thought you ment Ottoman as in the Ottoman Empire... shhh im tired

*casually buys the entire Ottoman Empire because why the ♥♥♥♥ not*

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0