We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Roosef

FREE Game / Item Giveaways

Roosef    262

Just thought I'd make this section incase anyone has any spare games or spare Steam Codes that they'll want to give away.

A few methods can be as follows

1. First in, First served.

- Just post the game code or your trade URL with a description on what game / item it is.

2. Riddles

- Post a Riddle Question and the first person to answer it correctly has to post their Steam Profile link to receive their prize.

3. Treasure Hunt.

- This one requires slightly more effort, and can be executed in many different ways. You could try something as simple as searching for information on your Steam Profile or something more advanced to lead you around the internet. 

There are always other methods. Its up to you to unlock the potentials of probability and gift giving.

Good luck soldier.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

• Upvote 2

Munt3dApple    613

I like the idea Roo, Infact I will do a game give away as an example.

I will make the post for it very soon and it will be "Crack the code"

• Upvote 2

Jeby    593
8 hours ago, Roo said:

Nice. I feel for the forums (and maybe the steam group due to notifications being wacky) 'First in, First served' doesn't really work as we don't have that many people on the forums at once. Riddles and treasure hunts all day.

• Upvote 1

Roosef    262
3 hours ago, Minidove said:

'First in, First served' doesn't really work as we don't have that many people on the forums at once.

I understand that not many people can be on the forums or Steam Group at once. However 'First in, First served' still serves its purpose. The first person that happens to see it and get it - well, gets it. Thats kinda the idea of it. I can see how it might affect the American EGC members if an Australian were to post a giveaway (obviously due to time zone differences) but that can also go the opposite way.

So, I understand 'First in, First served' is not the best way to do a giveaway. However the option is still there.

Edited by Roo
Grammatical errors
  • Upvote 1

CrazyyCow    358

id love to do this, but how do you get a steam code? I have 5 games on steam, most of which i bought as gifts from the scrap bot.

Edited by CrazyyCow
  • Upvote 1

Roosef    262
16 minutes ago, CrazyyCow said:

id love to do this, but how do you get a steam code?

You'll need to buy a Steam Game online (Not on the Steam Website or Steam App)

Few examples:

- Kinguin

- G2A

- BundleStars

Luckily, these sites uses PayPal as well as other methods like Bitcoin or simply using your card.

16 minutes ago, CrazyyCow said:

I have 5 games on steam, most of which i bought as gifts from the scrap bot.

On 05/03/2017 at 10:20 AM, Roo said:

Just post the game code or your trade URL with a description on what game / item it is.

As mentioned above in my first post, you can simply create a new topic or even reply to this topic with your Trade URL and the name of the game / item. And the first person to send you a trade with that item(s) obviously wins.

Edited by Roo
Added more of an arguement
  • Upvote 1

Jeby    593
3 hours ago, Roo said:

- Kinguin

- G2A

- BundleStars

-Humble Bundle