We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
KeRRR

fun Answer a question above, post one below!

KeRRR    736

Hey guys, so I found this little forum game the other day. The user above you has to ask a question to the user below. The user below answers the question, then does the same for the user below them. It can be anything really, keep it mature :D

My question:

If you could travel back in time, where would you go?

Edited by KeRRR

I would go to a moment in time when someone put up their unusual on tf2outpost for 1 ref and buy it right before anyone else does

If you could have an infinite supply of something, what would it be?

• Upvote 1

KeRRR    736

The instinctual response would be money, but lets rule that out. I would have to say Nutella... an endless supply, i would solve world hunger ;)

LiMaaa    806

Considering kerr didn't ask a question I will continue, Nutella would end world hunger and cause a diabetes epidemic.

If you had to choose to live with people on earth, but no one could ever see or hear you, or live on a planet alone, but be able to make calls to other people, which would you choose? Talk to others on the phone, but know you will never see them, or to see others daily but never communicate with them?

Munt3dApple    613

I would have to say living on a planet alone but be able to communicate with others would be the option i'd take. I think being able to see/hear others but never be able to interact would be extremely bad for mental health and everything would just feel like a really bad soap opera. You would for ever feel alone and segregated. At least with phone communication you would feel part of something and your voice is still heard by the universe. 

If you could cure a major disease that would change the world for greater good but in return have to sacrifice all technology past 1940 in the homeplace (modern tech will still exist but you personally can not access it), Would you and what disease would you select to cure?

LucyFur    29

I don't know anyone that has a major disease but I reckon a common disease like breast cancer only because everyone should have healthy happy boobs that includes you guys too! No technology past 1940??? First I would go into hiding because of all that attention of me magically curing breast cancer would drive me insane(no technology past 1940 would do that too)then second ummmm I would hmm...peacefully kick the bucket(don't ask me how) in a large beautiful flower field somewhere on the mountains   (:

Ok ok If you had a chance to pick, be a professional at all musical instruments or professional at all sports?

KeRRR    736

I don't know anyone that has a major disease but I reckon a common disease like breast cancer only because everyone should have healthy happy boobs that includes you guys too! No technology past 1940??? First I would go into hiding because of all that attention of me magically curing breast cancer would drive me insane(no technology past 1940 would do that too)then second ummmm I would hmm...peacefully kick the bucket(don't ask me how) in a large beautiful flower field somewhere on the mountains   (:

Ok ok If you had a chance to pick, be a professional at all musical instruments or professional at all sports?

Key word "Healthy happy boobs - Lucy 2015"

Musical instruments, you can only woo a lady with so many muscles, you can woo a world with beautiful music.

If you could enter a game for a day and experience the world as if it were real, which game would you choose?

Jeby    587

Hard one. Postal is tempting, so are the Bethesda game series, hard to decide between everything.

If you were dying in 24 hours, but you could travel in time and space (not being able to save yourself though), where would you go and what would you do?

Mediz    104

I'd for sure go to wherever to liquor runs like a waterfall and the breasts are happy and healthy, so lets say Las Vegas.

If you could change one part of history, would you and what part?

LiMaaa    806

Lol mediz, I would change the Holocaust and Hitler's reign on all the theivi... uh I mean Jewish people because in every race there is a beautiful girl who just wants to be saved.

If you had 10 wishes, but each wish would steal 10 years from your life, and you couldn't wish for longer life, how many wishes would you use and why?

• Upvote 1

Allanon    799

I would use only 1 and wish for the ability to transport myself anywhere instantly, i.e Limaaas bedroom :wub:

If you could choose to become any science fiction character, who would you choose and why?

• Upvote 2

LiMaaa    806
On 2/12/2016 at 6:16 PM, Allanon said:

I would use only 1 and wish for the ability to transport myself anywhere instantly, i.e Limaaas bedroom :wub:

If you could choose to become any science fiction character, who would you choose and why?

E.T. Because as adorable and memorable he is, not to mention the fact he has connections with other living beings within the solar system, which is awesome. He can also go to the ladies and tell them he has a magic finger that works miracles, fairly sure no girl would turn that down, if you know what i mean... ;)

Who is the most memorable person to you and why? (detail).

• Upvote 1

Jeby    587
On 18/2/2016 at 8:11 AM, LiMaaa said:

E.T. Because as adorable and memorable he is, not to mention the fact he has connections with other living beings within the solar system, which is awesome. He can also go to the ladies and tell them he has a magic finger that works miracles, fairly sure no girl would turn that down, if you know what i mean... ;)

Who is the most memorable person to you and why? (detail).

Morgan Freeman. There are plenty of other memorable people like Frank Fenner, who helped eradicate smallpox (he was a really cool guy when I met him, but then he died....) and Jackie Chan, for obvious reasons (met him along with Ex Prime minister Kevin Rudd. Only got Jackie Chan's signature magazine, on a 'Jackie Chan adventures' magazine, which he appeared to have no idea about...) however Morgan Freeman is the only one who's name immediately pops into my head. He's had such a massive influence on most peoples lives, and I've never even met him. One day... Maybe.

What has been the scariest point in your life until now and why?

• Upvote 2

Espionage    2
On 2/26/2016 at 4:55 PM, Iasnerjilaes Minidove said:

Morgan Freeman. There are plenty of other memorable people like Frank Fenner, who helped eradicate smallpox (he was a really cool guy when I met him, but then he died....) and Jackie Chan, for obvious reasons (met him along with Ex Prime minister Kevin Rudd. Only got Jackie Chan's signature magazine, on a 'Jackie Chan adventures' magazine, which he appeared to have no idea about...) however Morgan Freeman is the only one who's name immediately pops into my head. He's had such a massive influence on most peoples lives, and I've never even met him. One day... Maybe.

What has been the scariest point in your life until now and why?

When I came out, I don't like to loose friends and I cherish friends like family, even those whom I haven't met in person and only know online I still cherish as family unless they give me a reason not to.

What do you think the world will be like in 100 years?

• Upvote 2

LiMaaa    806

If it continues this way i worry that the world in 100 years will be run by the 420 # generation, what do i mean you ask? let me explain.

Today there consists a different type of youth then even back in my day (i am 26). The youth these days thinks it is cool to plank on things, even if it means risking your life, to be more obsessed with their appearance and whether people find them funny instead of making sure they have good morals and character and are a decent and caring person. They prioritize looking cool to other 420 # youth that they use drugs and slang like 420, #, meme, baws etc. They fall into peer pressure even if it means disrespecting your family, friends, teachers or general people whether it be mocking them for a video, pranking them, tricking them or making them feel like shit for a laugh. I worry that youth like that will be the future of the world and the human race will slowly lose grasp of what is really important in this world, which is our planet, our impact on the world and each other, the way we treat ourselves and each other and our common goals and respect for those around us. I think if the world and the human race doesn't make a drastic change in the next 100 years that we can expect a bleak future which is solely based on consumerism that also includes consumers marketing every aspect of themselves or their life to get ahead, a sad world that will not survive the test of time.

Do you believe that there is life in the universe other than on earth and if so why?

• Upvote 2

Allanon    799

The youth of today are no different to any other generation, we are all risk taking morons when we are in our youth. And i don't think there's ever been a time where youth has been more engaged on the future of our planet.

Dunno old boy, I don't think you give them enough credit. Time will tell

• Upvote 1

LiMaaa    806

I'm not saying all youth are as i stated, but a lot are. Times have changed, youth always has its moments of stupidity, bad decisions and tom foolery but this generation is brought up in a revolutionized digital age, where drugs are promoted and doing something stupid on video is glorified, it may not be youth that has drastically changed as much as society has changed, but that society will set the norms for youth and unless youth breaks free to hold their own ground they will conform to these low expectations. Just take a look anywhere, what holds the spotlight these days is not a scientific notion that will change the world, not a heroic act signifying good that has caught the headlines but instead people acting stupid or publicly seeking attention through stupid acts. I mean have you sat in certain team speak channels with today's youth? I truly do worry for our world in the next 100 years if it proceeds down this evident path, but perhaps things will take a turn for the better and i am wrong. I still have faith in humanity, these are just some of my concerns.

P.S. You can only reply with a comment if you are going to answer the previous question and provide a new one, so get on it "old boy" I am waiting. :P  

• Upvote 1

Allanon    799

I do believe there is life other than us in our universe. I can't fathom that given the enormous complexity and scale of the universe that there can't be life somewhere out there

My question- On a scale of 1 to Limaaa, how pessimistic are you?                                                                                                                                              Edit by LiMaaa: "I will try to be more optimistic" #HappyLife

I kid ?

My real question- If you could have any occupation as your career what would it be and why?

• Upvote 2

Mediz    104
On Wednesday, 2 March 2016 at 0:48 PM, Allanon said:

My real question- If you could have any occupation as your career what would it be and why?

Acting in theatre or film. Drama has been a lifelong passion for me and something I would love to make a career out of, but it is very difficult and not feasible at the moment.

What one moment in your life had a profound impact on you?

• Upvote 1

DrRockso    332
On 3/17/2016 at 9:02 AM, Mediz said:

Acting in theatre or film. Drama has been a lifelong passion for me and something I would love to make a career out of, but it is very difficult and not feasible at the moment.

What one moment in your life had a profound impact on you?

The first time i had chicken. I ♥♥♥♥ing love chicken.

If you could have dinner with one celebrity dead or alive who would it be and why?

• Upvote 2

LiMaaa    806

Chloë Grace Moretz

a01e0f2d2ccbb9adc1acb22fef8266cd.jpg

Because there is something severely interesting about her to me, I don't know what it is, but through her film and media she gives off a vibe that she is humbled and intellectual. I would like more than just dinner with her, but I am happy to work my way there. ;)

Have you ever been in trouble with the law and if so how?

• Upvote 1

KeRRR    736

Took down eBay for 3 days through an exploit (not giving details). Was part of my old black-hat forums ;) 

If you could bring one being (animal/human) back from extinction/the dead, who/what would it be and why?

• Upvote 1

Jeby    587
30 minutes ago, KeRRR said:

Took down eBay for 3 days through an exploit (not giving details). Was part of my old black-hat forums ;) 

If you could bring one being (animal/human) back from extinction/the dead, who/what would it be and why?

TOOK EBAY DOWN, that's great, we need a story some time.

If I could bring back one person, it would probably be Joseph Mengele or some other Nazi scientist, just because they'd have some interesting stuff we could learn. Or Frank Fenner.

If I had to stick to an animal, Tasmanian tiger would be cool.

What is your biggest childhood regret (that isn't some romantic bullshittery)

DrRockso    332
On 4/13/2016 at 7:01 PM, Iasnerjilaes Minidove said:

TOOK EBAY DOWN, that's great, we need a story some time.

If I could bring back one person, it would probably be Joseph Mengele or some other Nazi scientist, just because they'd have some interesting stuff we could learn. Or Frank Fenner.

If I had to stick to an animal, Tasmanian tiger would be cool.

What is your biggest childhood regret (that isn't some romantic bullshittery)

Not bailing on school earlier. In retrospect i spent 2 years there with no real interest in trying/getting good grades. 

What is the first thing you would buy if you won 3 million dollars?