We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

DrRockso

What Was The First Game You Played?

DrRockso    332

Mine was Super Mario Bros 3 on snes. It was on the All Stars cart along with a bunch of other sick games. 

LucyFur    29

I'm not quite sure but I remember my mum buying me my snes and the games it had was WWE,street fighter 2,hulk,bubsy,powerrangers and some others old games

• Upvote 1

DrRockso    332

I'm not quite sure but I remember my mum buying me my snes and the games it had was WWE,street fighter 2,hulk,bubsy,powerrangers and some others old games

Street Figher 2 <3 

Allanon    799

I vaugely remember playing a commodore 64 at a mates place in my ealry years, first console ever owned was a Sega master system(with Alex kidd in-built). First pc game i can remember was Scorched Earth on my older brothers 486 bomb

Munt3dApple    613

First game i played was Boulder Dash on the commodor 64, next was Lemmings on the Snes many years later. The momories

Also, Allanon, i remember scorched earth, that game was a lot of fun, turn based artillery themed game, used to love using the concrete drop and burying people . So much rage

• Upvote 1

KeRRR    736

Mine was Super Mario Bros 3 on snes. It was on the All Stars cart along with a bunch of other sick games. 

LiMaaa and Myself fell into the world of this madness:

Edited by KeRRR
  • Upvote 1

DrRockso    332

Same here, all stars was the bomb.

Those Mario Lost Levels can get ♥♥♥♥ed tho. So hard. 

Edited by LiMaaa
Removed repeated quotes!

Stringers    99

My first game that I played was Toca Touring Car Championship. It is a racing game based on the 1997 British touring car championship. I still have that game today but with an PSX emluator. It was one of my favourite childhood games as well and I played it all the time.

Edited by Stringers
  • Upvote 1

LiMaaa    806

According to my mum this was the first game i put my hands on , and even fought my brother over

Pfft who Nes's when they can SNEs it! :P

• Upvote 1

KeRRR    736

sad news guys i hope you've read up , So much talk of mario in the last few days its like we were reminiscing already....

11709704_913757682016755_4716263993019528988_n.jpg

I did hear about the CEO of Nintendo PASSING AWAY. Sad, but hopefully the new CEO will keep the passion alive.

• Upvote 2

LiMaaa    806

Whoever it is better not mess it up for us.. :P Or else!

Nintendo always has it down pat, I am sure new ceo will keep things going well.

Allanon    799

I just came across this old gem, id forgotten all about it. Such a hard game, this guy makes it look easy but it was brutal. Those f*@king spikes....

LiMaaa    806

I didn't even know price of persia went that far back to 1989 (year of my birth btw). Turns out no matter how much you think you know, always something new around the corner. :P