We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
System32

2070 Super & Ryzen 5 3600 Computer $1879 + Shipping @ Titan Tech

System32    58
2070 Super & Ryzen 5 3600 Computer $1879 + Shipping @ Titan Tech

This was posted in the comments of one of their other recent deals, and i thought it was a pretty good buy for those like myself who don't have the time to build their own PC.

Specs:

• Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus B450 Pro Wi-Fi. Full ATX with RGB accents, Integrated Wi-Fi & Bluetooth plus extra expansion slots.
  • CPU: AMD Ryzen 3600 with 6 cores & 12 threads at 3.6ghz base speed. AMD's latest release that came out this month.
  • GPU: RTX Nvidia 2070 Super 8GB Dual Fan - 1x DVI, 1x HDMI & 1x Display Port.
  • RAM: Kingston 16gb 3200mhz RGB (2x8gb)
  • SSD: Kingston A2000 500GB NVMe
  • PSU: Antec 700w Gold Rated 80+ Power Supply
  • Tower: Deepcool Matrexx 50 Tempered Glass Window and 3x Pre installed RGB fans.

The price is competitive to TechFast's current 3600 + 2070S pairing once you've selected these specs on the TechFast build. These are also well branded parts, so take that as you will. The GPU is a galax i think, but hopefully a store rep can confirm.

Upgrades are available.

View full article here