We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

Sign in to follow this  
Teej

Spycrab servers?

Teej    2

Is their any spycrab servers available in 2020? I remember when egc aus ran that epic server some years back why can’t we have something like that still running?

regard teej

• Upvote 1

sniperkingz    4

i am pretty sure i can talk to KeRRR or LiMaaa to maybe bring it back, i hope soon the new mods that got chosen do events so spycrab would be mostly a event 

or KeRRR, LiMaaa see this 

• Upvote 1

Teej    2

I’d be so keen and can even help with stuff as I’m always online, I guarantee doing them crab events and even having Crab rooms with active Trusted middlemen would bring in a huge community, I was saying to my cousin just the other day about how much it would blow up and I was in complete shock that I couldn’t find any crab servers, hopefully they can be started and be underway soon!