We now use Steam to access the forums! To sign in via Steam: Click sign In (top right) > Complete your profile (choose display name and email address). If you have any issues completing your profile, please contact KeRRR or LiMaaa so we can assist you. You can contact us on Discord or the Steam Group

EGC | Oi Big Ears

FREE Refer me in Trove :)

How do I refer this sexy man?!

Step 1: Goto https://glyph.trionworlds.com

Step 2: Click Sign in (Top Right Corner)

Step 3: Sign into your Glyph Account!

Step 4: Put your Curser over "Account" and Press "Apply Code" or Goto

Step 5: Put XEZYTTZFZLECYFHELYLZ Into the Box, and Click Accept Step 6: Play Trove and Get to Mastery 20

If you need help getting to Mastery 20, Just ask me and give me your IGN. :D:D:D

LiMaaa    811

Does this provide the user any discount or compensation in the game? Just wondering if this is a freebie or coupon vs a request for someone to help you?

DeeJay    108

its more in benefit of the user handing out the code rather then the user using the code.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, LiMaaa said:

Does this provide the user any discount or compensation in the game? Just wondering if this is a freebie or coupon vs a request for someone to help you?

If you refer me, you get a "Class coin" which unlocks any character in the game. So it's a win-win

• Upvote 1

LiMaaa    811
46 minutes ago, EGC | Oi Big Ears said:

If you refer me, you get a "Class coin" which unlocks any character in the game. So it's a win-win

Ok fair enough, I guess users can determine whether its worth it to them. Thanks for the response!