Minidove

Media Staff
  • Content count

    525
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    31

Minidove last won the day on June 20

Minidove had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

474 Committed

2 Followers

About Minidove

  • Rank
    Legend

Contact Methods

  • YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLyLh5D9gc1c8Hy4W9ORCjw

Profile Information

  • Location
    The Capital

Gaming

  • Steam
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/minidove

Recent Profile Visitors

1,942 profile views
  1. Bug confirmed. Replication process 1: Resize 2: Teleport through /roof 3: Kill self while stunned before teleporting (in console) 4: ... 5: Profit Kill people as a midget Edit: Hoste's told me that this also applies to jetpacking
  2. 10/10 policy, looking forward to the results
  3. Getting tired of this stuff http://stats.endlessgamers.com/player_histories/chat/92050 Maybe contact him about being scammed, but he's going a little far.
  4. I'd agree if I could sell it.
  5. Looking to sell my Holy Grail Fresh Brewed Victory, worth ~72 keys. Open to paypal offers, but preferably only fairly trusted EGC members for that option. Open to item/unusual offers with overpay as well. Hit me up lads
  6. Now I normally wouldn't put free weekend stuff up here, but I thought some of you might enjoy this. Made by the same guys behind Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, this is basically a newer, polished, cartoonier, magical version. I've seen a few people playing it and it looks like fun, downloading as I type. Have fun, maybe we can get together as egc and kill each other some time over the weekend. http://store.steampowered.com/app/368420/Mirage_Arcane_Warfare/
  7. Sold to hoste for 31 sweet sweet creepy crawly keys
  8. Can confirm. He looked like hacks here and there but not enough in the demo I got to be confirmed.
  9. Ignore him ;_; I might do it, but pls buy it and crab hoste yourself so I don't feel so bad about losing money
  10. I have a Midnight Whirlwind Shred Alert for sale over at Marketplace.tf: https://marketplace.tf/shop/minidove I've got it up there for now but I'm willing to go cheaper directly as they take a 10% commission on sales. I'm also open to item offers and keys, but I'd prefer Creepy Crawlies
  11. FREE

    I realise now an announcement has been posted about this on the steam group, but it probably belongs here. PAYDAY 2 is free woot Have fun all http://store.steampowered.com/app/218620/PAYDAY_2/
  12. Was witness to this. Didn't watch the crab but watched chat. Guy noped out right after losing.
  13. sauce code pl0x
  14. People are shit-♥♥♥♥s unless there is something in it for them or they're having a good day 80% of the time. It's sad, and I feel that in the EGC we have a number closer to 20%, but they are very vocal. Speaking for (hopefully) the other 80%, we love you admins, we know how hard you work, and really appreciate it. Edit: Thought I'd add something about sexism seeing as that was somewhat the focus of the post: Kids/teens are dicks. 13+ rule is a good reason (aside from the abuse) to just mute them for a significant period of time..