These guidelines are here to protect those who post, just as much as they are designed to assist those who moderate. By posting here at EGC, you agree to abide by these guidelines and waive any right to continued membership should we deem it necessary to terminate said membership.
- Post only necessary content; do not post in threads with one word responses. (This includes attempting to bump your post count with one word posts / replies ex: thanks, nice, lol).
- Do not double post. If you have an extension to an already submitted post, use the 'edit post' feature in addition to re-posting. If you double post within 15 minutes of your original comment, the posts will be automatically merged, so don't worry. This also includes making new topics on existing threads. (Use the search function if you are not sure if a thread already exists).
- Do not 'troll' or abuse other forum users. Degrading or abusing other users will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to: making hate topics, using foul language, posting personal information without the users consent. Attacking or humiliating users via shoutbox or posts, linking pictures, videos and audio of other users without consent. Racial or sexual slurs towards other users. Commenting on a users financial situation and / or relationship status is also frowned upon. This is a breach of privacy and can get you permanently banned from all Endless Gamers Community groups, servers, teamspeak and forums.
Keep Posts Clean
- Stay on topic and be concise in your posts. We want to keep topics clean and filled with rich user content, this will keep the forums interesting and enjoyable. Try not to post unnecessary information and / or multiple replies to a single topic.
- Hmm, where do i post? Post in the relevant sections; different forum categories have been made for a reason. This will help your thread / post be seen by the audience it is intended for and make it easier to find posts / handle threads. If you're not sure which thread your posts belongs to, try reading descriptions or contact a staff member for advice.
- Do not comment in "Appeal Tracker", "Report Tracker" or "Bug Tracker" unless you are directly related to the matter, have evidence or valuable input to add to help rectify the appeal, report or bug. We want to keep information clear and concise so we can handle the matter quickly and efficiently. If you are requested for input into a matter, you will be contacted by Endless Gamers staff.
Are we there yet?
- Do not hesitate to ask questions, this is what the forums are for. If you have any questions, suggestions or ideas start by using the search function before posting a thread. The categories are there to give a insight of what lies in that forum, and what can be posted there.Take a category into account when making a post. If all else fails, try contacting a staff member via the 'PM' function to get help.
- Do not make a new thread after a staff member has locked a thread with the same content. If a staff member has closed / locked a thread, they will have done so with good reason. Do not try to circumvent staff decisions, this will only lead to further restrictions to your account. If you are unsure why your thread, post or link has been removed, locked or closed you can contact a staff member for more information. via pm, ask in chatbox or add us on steam.
- Please use correct tracker when submitting a "Ban appeal", "Player Report", "Bug Report" or "Application". Most, if not all sections will have some outline or guideline explaining you should post and format your topic. Please use tags and prefixes where suggested to help maintain a clear and precise forum.
Neat is Nice
- Please avoid breaking the forum page with long un-spaced messages. Keeping your messages formatted, simple and precise will help convey your message more clearly and appropriately. We also recommend using correct grammar and casing where possible to make posts easier to understand.
- Multiple forum accounts are not allowed. Only use your original account where possible. Lending, sharing or duplicating accounts is not permitted. Doing so get your account banned or revoked. Users found exploiting forum or steam accounts will be dealt with according to Endless Gamers policies and staff discretion. If you have an issue with your account, contact a staff member for advice before making another one.
Respect - Give it, to get it!
- Have respect for other members and staff. We will try our best to help you out with any issues you may be having. Please remember that at times we can be unreachable or busy. If you make a request in the appropriate section, or contact a staff member via the 'PM' function, we will get to you ASAP and try our best to help resolve any issues you may be having. There is no need to send multiple PM's or posts to a staff member if they haven't replied in the time that you would like, this will only result in your posts being pruned and staff may block you from posting due to spam
If you are unsure about any of the above rules, or are unsure if you breach any of the above rules, feel free to contact a staff member or moderator for advice. Doing the right thing will only make matters easier to deal with and keep our community a respectful, fun place for everyone to enjoy. These rules may change without notice from staff, in which it is your duty to regularly read these rules for any slight changes. - KeRRR