Hours as of this post: 6,173
Lifetime Donator: Yes
Availability: My availability is very open, even during weekdays as I have two flexible casual retail jobs, this can help for when all the other Admins are either at school or work during the day. I would be less available tho on the weekends as my jobs require me more then. Times/shifts vary so I can not give a set time for when I available during the days.
Skills: * SourceMod commands
* Steam Groups
* Recording, streaming and editing game footage
* Doing background research on steam accounts
* Identifying hackers from non-hackers
* TF2 Trading
Past Admin positions: Did around 8 to 10 months working as a Head Admin for FYRE-G, a Jailbreak community. I managed staff, appeals, reports, balanced the gamemode gameplay by editing the rules and engaging with the community on the discord. Loved this position the best, learnt so much from it
1 month as Admin/Co-Owner for BSS, Bunnings Snags Straya, a fun mixed server that did fortwars and trade for a bit. Owner was Miller, so yeah. Group was dead before it even began lol.
1 month as Mod on Crunchy Bananas, trade server and freeze tag server. Did general administration on the servers, nothing too crazy.
Interesting facts about me:
* Brown hair and eyes.
* Own two small dogs (you'll hear them in the background sometimes on my mic when they bark).
* Main Soldier and Scout in TF2.
* Favourite unusual effect is Haunted Ghosts.
* 249 tours in the Mann Vs. Machines Two Cities.
* Own a light grey Hyundai Elentra 2004(-ish).